Outfitted with a generous package of standard features, the XP service body comes prepared—so you’re organized, secure, and up and running on day one.
Flip-top lid features two gas shocks and two rotary latches at lid ends to make equipment easy to access and lock up securely. With included removable divider trays, you can load with tools and supplies, grab the handles, and go.
In-bed tie-downs are built in, for you to cinch down and secure your compressor, ladder, and tools as you travel to the jobsite.
Concealed hinges on doors, compartments, and tailgate dramatically reduce exterior openings and exposure—so that everything closes flush, washes clean, deters break-in, and resists corrosion for years.
Fortress security system provides five locking points on every compartment—including three featured in our ergonomic stainless steel Royal® D-handle™—providing security for your investments.
Locking tailgate is double paneled, self-leveling, and the toughest on the market. Two heavy-duty machined hinges provide maximum strength and easy, one-handed operation— without chains or side braces for obstruction-free loading and unloading and a streamlined flush closure.
Gas struts provide a smooth, premium feel when opening and closing all vertical doors and compartments. All are tested to perform in extreme temperatures.
Comprehensive Standard Features
- 3/1-year limited warranty
- A60 galvanneal steel construction
- Stamped wheel well panels
- Stainless steel door pocket with twisting D-handle
- Fortress security system
- 13.5″-high self-leveling, doublepaneled, locking tailgate featuring dual heavy-duty machined hinges, free of side braces and chains
- Double paneled flush mount compartment doors
- Concealed hinges
- Gas struts on each vertical compartment door
- Chains for horizontal with sheath protectors
- Full-perimeter closed-cell Neoprene compartment door seals (require no mitering to properly seal)
- Flip-top lids with dual-rotary latches, dual-gas struts, concealed release in horizontal compartment
- Portable 3.5″-deep blue divider trays, made of high-impact composite
- 2″-deep, lock-in-place adjustable shelves
- 4 in-bed tie-downs
- 12-gauge steel tread plate floor
- Complete LED lighting system and wiring harness for end panel mount
- 12-gauge, v-notched bumper with solid kick plate
- Aluminum appearance and protection package
- Under-body protective spray coating