- Body construction of A60 Gavaneeled steel
- 12 GA diamond plate steel floor on 10 GA. Cross members
- Polished aluminum diamond plate gravel & splash guards
- Polished aluminum diamond plate overlay on top lids
- Portable storage bins in open top compartments, both sides.
- 2 gas shocks & 2 rotary latches per top lid
- Double paneled compartment doors
- Rain gutters above all doors
- Weather stripping on all compartment interiors
- Fortress 5-point security hardware utilizing the one-key solution automotive lock package
- Trademarked rivet free stainless-steel door pockets with internal fasteners
- Zinc-plated door lock rods
- Gas shocks on all vertical doors
- Chain stops on horizontal doors
- Lock in place, adjustable shelves in compartments on 2” centers
- Integrated fender flares
- Double paneled, self-supporting, self-leveling tail gate w/ locking paddle handle utilizing the one-key solution
- 8” recessed Royal step bumper
- Legal LED light package recessed in bumper kick plate
- 4 tie downs in bed area
- Axalta brand Imron Elite Automotive Grade Paint
- 1900 emulsion undercoating
The 11’ Standard is a 132″ long utility service body that is 40″ high with a vertical door arrangement and open top compartments with an optional over-cab rack on an 84″ C.A. dual rear wheel truck. Standard features include open top lids covered with aluminum diamond plate, stainless steel tailgate guard and heavy-duty Class III recessed rear bumper. Ladder rack is optional.
Designed for a dual rear wheel truck with an 84″ cab-to-axle.